I, My, Me
I am a Postdoctoral Associate at Yale University, School of medicine. I did my PhD in computer science from UNB. My areas of interest are the Semantic Web, Linked Open Data, Web mining, Biomedical Informatics, Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, and Marine Robotics.
1. Ahmad C. Bukhari, Artjom Klein and Christopher J.O. Baker, “Towards interoperable BioNLP Semantic Web Services using the SADI Framework” http://www.unbsj.ca/sase/csas/data/ws/dils2013/accepted.html
2. Ahmad C. Bukhari and Christopher Baker, “Exploiting the Canadian health census as LOD to expedite the policy making in public health sector” Recently got accepted at DILS 2013 Montreal Conference.
3. Ahmad C. Bukhari, Yong-Hi Kim, “Integration of Secure Type-2 Fuzzy Ontology with Multi-Agent Platform: A proposal to automate the Personalized Flight Ticket Booking Domain ” Journal of Information sciences (SCI Index) Impact factor 2.833 For Tracking : http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ins.2012.02.036
4. Ahmad C. Bukhari ,Yong-Gi Kim, “Ontology-assisted automatic precise information extractor for visually impaired inhabitant” Journal of Artificial Intelligence Review 2011 http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10462-011-9238-6 (SCI index)
5. Ahmad C. Bukhari , Yong-Gi Kim, “Exploiting the Heavyweight Ontology with Multi -Agent System Using Vocal Command System: A Case Study on E-Mall”, IJACT : International Journal of Advancements in Computing Technology, Vol. 3, No. 6, pp. 233 ~ 241, 2011 (SCIE, Scopus Index)
6. Ahmad C. Bukhari, Yong-Gi Kim, “Incorporation of Fuzzy Theory with Heavyweight Ontology and Its Application on Vague Information Retrieval For Decision Making” International Journal of Fuzzy Logic and Intelligent System, vol.11, no.3, September 2011, pp, 171-17 Http://dx.doi.org/10.5391/IJFIS.2011.11.3.171 (KISTI, ACOMS, SCIE Index)
7. Ahmad C. bukhari , Yong-Gi Kim,” A research on intelligent multipurpose fuzzy semantic Enhanced 3D virtual reality simulator for complex maritime missions”. Journal of Applied Intelligence (SCI, SCIE Index)
8. Bukhari, A.C.; Fareedi, A.A.; Yong Gi Kim; , “HO2IEV: Heavyweight ontology based web Information extraction technique for visionless users,” Networked Computing and Advanced Information Management (NCM), 2011 7th International Conference on , vol., no., pp.90-95,21-23 June011URL: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?tp=&arnumber=5967523&isnumber=5967504
9. Ahmad C. Bukhari , Mehtab Afzal , Yong-Gi Kim ,” Personalized Information Seeking Powered By Mobile Ontology for Sightless Residents of Under Developing States” Journal of Procedia Engineering, Volume 4, Issue 1, April 2012 (SCIE, Scopus Index).
10. Ahmed Chan, Syed Hassan, “3D Path Planning Using Genetic Algorithm and Potential field ” , INMIC-09 Gyeongido, April 2012) South Korea, Vol. 1 pp-52-59
11. Syed Hassan, Ahmad Chan, “Genetic algorithm for Optimal 3D Assembly path planning”, 6Th International Conference on robotics jejo-do Korea Vol. 2 , pp. 32-40
12. Ahmad Chan , Mehtab Afzal , Suleman Siddique, “The Anatomy of Ontology Based IE from E-Store for Remote Blind User (The Philosophical OBIEBU Architecture)” UCP conference on Advance information processing system Vol.2 pp. 75-61 Published Books
13. Ontology Learning: Information Logistic Publisher: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing (14 Feb 2011) Language English ● ISBN-10: 3844302638 ● ISBN-13: 978-3844302639 http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ontology-Learning-Information-Abid-Ali/dp/3844302638
Our poster titled “An Interoperable Framework for Biomedical Image Retrieval and Knowledge Discovery” has won best poster award at Conference on Semantics in Healthcare and Life Sciences 2014 Boston
First Prize Winner I won the first prize in NBHRF conference held at Trade and Convention Centre Saint John on my research work titled as “A contemporary methodology for rapid health care policy-making though semantic aware open data (Une méthode moderne pour définir rapidement des politiques en soin de santé grâce à l’utilisation de données sémantiques ouvertes)”
- DAAD Grant winner: ICCL summer school 2013 on semantic web, ontology language and their use held at Dresden, Germany
- UNB President Award: I received grant for my PhD studies at University of New Brunswick, Canada
- Master Studentship Award: I received full scholarship for my Master studies in Korea
- Outstanding Talent Scholarship: Received from Punjab Information Technology Board
- 2012~ Till date: I am doing PhD in University of New Brunswick, Canada
- 2010 ~ 2012: I completed my Master in Engineering from Gyeongsang National University, Korea
- 2008 ~ 2010: I served as Lecturer at University of Gujrat. Pakistan
- 2006 ~ 2008: I completed my Master in information technology from Punjab University College of Information Technology, Lahore
- 2005: I have completed my BS with major in Mathematics and Physics.